Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental imaging. CBCT is a special type of X-ray equipment used when regular dental or facial X-rays are not suﬃcient. A dental CT scan produces 3D images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways, and bone in a single scan.
VATECH Green CT Scanning Technology
- Green CT images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- A Green CT scan takes nine seconds, is completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
Green CT scans can help us:
- Plan for dental implant surgery
- Diagnose fractured teeth or jaws
- Detect cysts or tumors
- Evaluate your sinuses, nasal cavity, and nerve canals
Michael C. Cordora, DDS is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to introduce VATECH’s Green CT scanner into our practice. When it comes to your dental needs, the Green CT scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.